Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: More on crowd-funding

More on crowd-funding 10 years 11 months ago #3573

I have been spreading the word about crowd funding and getting support for my own crowd-funding project, on several platforms. It is clear to me that people are interested and maybe I need to share more, about the subject as well as campaign for my own project.
For my project I am asking for contributions for as little as R100, and I am giving away products from my own company as a way to say thank you. This project is important to the branding and marketing of my company and could affect the rate of success of my company. It is for such a reason people use crowd funding.
'Online investing is one of the most lucrative areas of high growth investment today, and for a reason. For those who are not aware, high growth investment is a relatively new type of investment strategy where you invest in companies that are expected to grow faster than others do for shares or ownership equity. This is often done on a crowd funding platform such as Startme in South Africa where you have the opportunity to invest in a business or creative idea together with a host of other investors. Not only is this more affordable and the risk is shared among many of you, but it’s an exciting opportunity to see your money grow. This investment is used for financing the company. '

So I urge everyone to follow this link and support my project and those of others on the platform; www.startme.co.za/groups/projects/small-...-ur-babies-marketing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds