Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to forum - Consultant dealing with Government Incentives

New to forum - Consultant dealing with Government Incentives 9 years 3 months ago #4286

• Sean Venter
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am a consultant assisting manufacturers (and other sectors) with tax and cash incentives available from the Department of Trade & Industry, as well as the Department of Science and Technology. I have approx. 15 years experience within the financial and incentive industry.

I would like to extend an invitation to South African Entities operating in the manufacturing sector, to come and join our newly created LinkedIn group "Resources for South African Manufacturers"

Group Link

The Resources for South African Manufacturers exists for modern manufacturers to discuss various government incentives, finance and tax deduction options available. It is a spam-free space where all manufacturers—at every level—can learn how to access the various financial options available to them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Francois Carstens

New to forum - Consultant dealing with Government Incentives 9 years 1 week ago #4372

Do you work in Gauteng area. I have a few manufacturers who could/should tap into government incentives. Please contact me if interested to discuss. 076 342 1621
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds