Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Did You Know That.....

Did You Know That..... 12 years 7 months ago #1834

• Walter
  • MSB Junior Member
Your Business qualifies for an automatic Level 4 B-BBEE complaint with 100% procurment Recognition as long your annaul turnover is R5 million or less. However this still have to be assessed and formalised by a way of a BEE Certificate

Remember your Business does not have to have Black ownership to be BEE Compliant.

Does my business need a BEE Certificate?, Are there any legal implications for not having a BEE Certificate (or what are the implications of not having one?) Why would my business need a BEE Certificate?, What do I need do get a BEE Certificate?, How much would it cost to get one?

If you have these and other questions about Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE), please let me know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Did You Know That..... 12 years 3 weeks ago #2468

Hi Walter

Can you help me? I need to get a BEE exemption certificate (turnover is less than 5mio). Is it sufficient to obtain the DTI template and get my accountant to sign and upload onto their registry or do I need to pay an accredited body for a exception certificate? What is the difference (other than cost??)

Many Thanks
Jane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds