Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Marketing Your Products or Services

Re: Marketing Your Products or Services 12 years 6 months ago #1787

• Johann
  • MSB Junior Member
We specialize in Internet marketing - You can always visit our facebook page as our website is under construction www.facebook.com/pages/Web-Outsource/147767198640590

Our clients are fairly happy with our service.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Marketing Your Products or Services 12 years 6 months ago #1795

• Andy Howard
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Johan, what type of internet marketing do you do, or is it adword campaigns that you do.

Re: Marketing Your Products or Services 11 years 11 months ago #2594

If you are planning to spend for a newspaper ad, you may want to consider some other more cost-effective methods and your target market. Flyers are effective for local businesses. If you are targeting your community and nearby areas, then try distributing flyers to generate attention and leads.
Make Your Own Business Cards Online with PrintPlace Business Cards: Video

Re: Marketing Your Products or Services 11 years 7 months ago #2847

Hi Andy,

Wow, you stimulated quite a response here. What struck me was the wealth of advice that people offer. And sound advice too.

The old saying says that it pays to advertise. Yet marketing is a science and an art (according to dr, Hannes Dreyer).

There are quite a few factors to take into consideration. I'll touch only on some of it. Hopefully these tips will help in your current level of business growth. I got some results, because this is the level I'm currently at.

Answer these questions to yourself:
Who are your target market?
What are the problems you solve for them? (Hot buttons)
What word do they use to describe their problems? (Power Words)
Where would they typically start and end looking for solutions to their problems?
What steps do your target market takes before they make a purchase?
How do you talk to them during these steps?
Where does the transaction takes place? (Your offices, sales reps, online, retail outlet, etc.)
What steps do you take to direct your prospects to this 'transaction place'?

Here are some tips in writing effective marketing material:
Write hot button orientated headlines. (State the problem and show that you know how terrible their problem is.)
Write engaging sub headlines. (Show that you found a way or ways to solve that problem.)
Educate them about the solution to their problems.
Make them an offer. Usually a free offer to get their contact details works well.

Here are some tips as to how and where to distribute your marketing materials.
Where do you find online and in the real world, large groups of your target market? Identify the publications they read. Where do they hang out? Where do they buy? (Who could be a potential JV partner?)
Find about 9 such places. My business coach's partner said that you can't play a round of golf with only a putter, you need 9 clubs. The Bible also sais that you need to diversify in 7 or 8 areas. I use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Entrepreneur Magazine, forums like this one, cold calling, SEO, JV partners, my own newsletter, I created a free local business directory, advertisements in our local newspaper. I'm exploring others as well.

Hope this answered at least some aspects of your question.

Regards,
Francois
Removes website frustrations. www.ezywebsites.co.za

Re: Marketing Your Products or Services 11 years 6 months ago #2947

• Danielle
  • MSB Junior Member
I like email marketing! I havent received waves of business from it but way more than free ads that I have posted from which i have receieved absolutely no response whatsoever even with bumping ups, premiums etc! Watsed alot of time and money posting online, email has worked best for me. Im actually in the market for very good, strong lead generation system thats time and cost effective! Anyone know of any?
(^^)
Stay Inspired

Daemuse
Web and graphic Design
www.daemuse.co.za

Re: Marketing Your Products or Services 11 years 5 months ago #3116

• Joanne
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Copy Writer at Ledula
I personally think that paper-based methods aren't always that effective (I know I have a lot of flyers and brochures lying around that I've never used or even read.)

But I think a lot of people find word-of-mouth is where they get most of their leads from - seems to work for most people.
Get your clients to recommend your service to their friends: www.ledula.com
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Joanne.

Marketing Your Products or Services 10 years 10 months ago #3629

The best is to do both online (website, FB, etc) and offline marketing (flyers, newspaper, etc)

A great place to start would be www.booom.co.za. You can list your business on their website (free) and also get a website for R69 per month delivered in 3 days.

Marketing Your Products or Services 10 years 8 months ago #3662

• Apryl
  • MSB Junior Member
Nowadays, when promoting products and services, I would rather not use traditional marketing methods. Handing out flyers to some random people is not target wise and we know that we must reach our target audience to drive revenue to the business. I've recently read that around 80% of users prefer to connect brands using facebook. It's really important to have social media accounts to help get the word out and easily communicate to your target audience. People talk just about everything online.

Email marketing is a great strategy as well but you must have their permission to receive updates and promotions to avoid the trash. Building a relationship is important and sending out emails is a way to start.

Doing giveaways works too, for brand/product awareness. On your own blog, or you can communicate with other bloggers to host a giveaway for you and in return, bloggers will get to receive an appreciation prize, maybe the same product as to what you asked them giveaway.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds