Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need leads desperatly

Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2948

• Danielle
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Does anyone know of a great, strong, dependable, reputable and LEGAL form of lead generation? I struggle so hard to find new clients as a small business, im willing to invest in something that will produce results, is time and cost effective.
(^^)
Stay Inspired

Daemuse
Web and graphic Design
www.daemuse.co.za
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2959

• Trevor Jones
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a LEGAL national database of over 65000 businesses ALL with full contact details. In excel format for ease of use Have a look at wwww.salesconnect.co.za
and call me on 021-981-6827 Trevor Jones
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danielle

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2960

• Cisscoza
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
@Danielle - Hi, you can try google adwords. it really works for me. hope it does for you too.

@Trevor - Can you please send me a quote for full contact details of small businesses in pretoria? my e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. kind regards

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2962

• Cisscoza
  • MSB Junior Member
by the way, i have a voucher that i can give your for free if you want. please send me e-mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2965

• Dylan Phelan
  • Founder of mySmallBusiness.co.za
  • Thank you received: 48
Trevor Jones wrote:
I have a LEGAL national database of over 65000 businesses ALL with full contact details.

What defines this as legal?

Do you have permission to sell these business's contact details?

I get really pissed off when I realize that my details have been shared without my permission.
http://www.MSBonline.co.za - Web design, hosting, internet marketing & CRM
http://www.MSBaccounting.co.za - Pastel accounting & bookkeeping services.
http://www.ecohub.co.za - Natural health & wellness
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marie-Louise Nielsen, Danielle

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2973

• Mr iT
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi Dylan,

The best advise I can give you is to join a Network Marketing Group. But, be sure that the group insists on passing leads. If they dont its simply a coffee club and not effective.

The issue though is not just leads. Have you clearly defined your market, your KEY product or service that makes you unique and gives you a competitive edge and the reason for people to accept your call?

Google Adwords are only effective if managed by someone who knows the market and is able to focus te research. Otehrwise, as I know, it becomes a black hole of money spent. Post me a private message with your website and let me give you some pointers. I am on a learning curve but have identified some key pointers which make a difference. My site is on the front page of google WITHOUT adwords. Done the same for a friend and he picked up 2 leads thats within the first month which resulted in sales.

I am in IT but if you paying for coffee I am happy to give you some of my time to get you going and tell you what I have learnt so far. I have made mistakes and learnt it goes deeper than lead generation.

I hope you win on this one.

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2974

• peter
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi Danielle. Napolean once said an army marches on it's stomach... well similarly, a business needs leads, suspects and prospects to advance.

Having a quick look at your website, it seems as if your core business is photography (Although, if this is so, you may want to re-visit your landing page. This almost gives the impression that you may be a motivational speaker - crossed messages confuse your audience).

Social media is a good place to start. Join groups that may further your cause - but beware: Don't hard sell on here - and don't waste your time with idle chatter. Engage socially as an expert. Set yourself up as the go-to person, and lead them to your website for more info, where you'll convert them.

There are also numerous "lead-scraping" software tools out there: plug in a keyword and a city and this stuff goes out and grabs email addresses, tel numbers, websites etc.

Join forums in your niche - again don't sell service or product. Be the helpful expert. (Also a great way of identifying needs that you can satisfy)

Email harvesting: You must have a very obvious contact form on your site. Harvest all email addresses and use these in campaigns/ newsletters. (Don't forget people love free stuff... give away a free topic-related e-book in exchange for their address)

Hold workshops and speak at chamber of business or travel events.

Trade shows.

There are so many more ideas.

Hope some of this helps. If you'd like more info feel free to ask questions.

Have a great day.
Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan Phelan, Danielle

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #2977

• Dylan Phelan
  • Founder of mySmallBusiness.co.za
  • Thank you received: 48
Mr iT wrote:
Hi Dylan,
Thanks, but it was actually Danielle asking about how to get leads.

Mr iT wrote:
Google Adwords are only effective if managed by someone who knows the market and is able to focus on the research. Otherwise, as I know, it becomes a black hole of money spent.

That's not really true. You don't actually need to know the market that well - Google provides many tools that allow you to analyze and optimize the campaign. I set up an Adwords campaign for a new business (for which I don't know the market that well) and with a R2000 Adwords spend, I have turned over R70k in 5 weeks.
http://www.MSBonline.co.za - Web design, hosting, internet marketing & CRM
http://www.MSBaccounting.co.za - Pastel accounting & bookkeeping services.
http://www.ecohub.co.za - Natural health & wellness

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #3021

• Thomas
Hi Daniele,

We recently (my wife Susan and I) looked for graphic designers to do editing of photographs, as she is overloaded at the moment. We googled and found very few graphic designers who do the job, although I'm sure there are many who actually do and simply don't have websites.

So there may be a gap in the market there if that is what you would like to do. I would reccommend adwords, plus upgrading your site a bit.

If you are offering photo editing services could you please contact Susan. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Need leads desperatly 11 years 7 months ago #3028

• Albert Mpuru
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Danielle,

As a matter of fact, I do know of a strong, dependable,reputable and legal form of lead generation...

You first create a marketing strategy that's designed around attracting more of your ideal clients.

Then you create a squeeze page to collect names and email addresses of potential ideal clients. This implies you must have an autoreponder system and something of value to offer on your squeeze page.

A squeeze page - if you don't know - is a page designed to collect names and email addresses.

The value you offer on your squeeze page could be...

1. A free ebook or report...
2. A free ezine - which is an electronic newsletter...
3. Free audio like MP3... or
4. A free video...

You give away any of these (or any combination of them) FREE as you have noticed. In the free gift you provide valuable information relating to your products or service.

But you don't want to give away the farm if you do that. Just enough to educate them about what you can do for them, and what benefits and advantages they can get from you.

Additionally, you can also provide them with information that can help them solve their problems or satisfy they needs and wants ... FREE

An autoresponder is simply a sophisticated email marketing system that automatically follows up with your prospects by email ... even while you're sleeping, spending time with your family or friends, or having a vacation.
Albert is an Online Marketing Consultant & Copywriter. He can answer all your questions about marketing your small business effectively. Join is his FREE Internet Marketing newsletter at www.marketingadvisor.co.za/im-newsletter/ or check out his marketing web site: www.marketingadvisor.co.za
  • Page:

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds