Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Income Tax

Income Tax 12 years 1 month ago #2249

• Magda
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi All,

We have a registered CC that is also registered for income tax at SARS. End of February is going to be our first financial year end.

Can/must I register for e-filing and do my tax return there? And do I need a registered accountant to sign off my financial statements?

Regards,
Magda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Income Tax 12 years 1 month ago #2250

Magda
Your financial statements must be singed off by an accountant. When you set up the cc, one of the first things you had to do is appoint an accounting officer, and the name and designation of that person had to appear on your CK1.
Although your cc don`t have to be audit an accountant must sign off your books.
Hope it helps, feel free to contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or have a look at www.casfin.co.za
Regards
Francois

Re: Income Tax 12 years 1 month ago #2251

• Magda
  • MSB Junior Member
Thanks Francois.

Re: Income Tax 11 years 6 months ago #2966

• Cisscoza
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Francois,

Can you advice on the Income Tax filing of (Pty) Ltd? I just obtained my tax number and tax clearance. Do I need to file on a monthly basis? and is there a need for an accountant as well?

Kind regards,

Gary

Re: Income Tax 11 years 6 months ago #3027

• Matthew Haddon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Gary
You do not need an accountant but you should get the advice of a tax practitioner.
If you employ staff you should be filing monthly and if you are vat registered (or should be) then you should be filing bi-monthly returns.

No obligations and no charge, give me a shout on 0734398384 or drop me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i'll gladly give you some advice on what to do next.

Kind regards,
Matthew

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds