Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IZZONET ecommerce UNRESPONSIVE PLEASE HELP!!

IZZONET ecommerce UNRESPONSIVE PLEASE HELP!! 11 years 1 month ago #3402

• huda bush
  • MSB Junior Member
hi everyone,

i hope you can help me out in some way. I have begun designing my webstore through izzonet about 4 months ago. I have paid for a full year of webhosting and was extremely happy with their services. However, as i am about to launch my store, they have disappeared. They are no longer on live chat at izzonet.com and they do not reply to any of my emails, nor do they have any support via phone. When i call them they have an answering machine asking to leave a message. Last i spoke to them was around the end of February where they have told me that they are transfering to a new system, and that the new interface will be up and going by March 1 2013. However i have yet to hear from them since.

PLEASE help me if you have any information regarding why they are not replying!?? And if any of you are in America please do me a huge favor and try calling them to see if they respond! IZZONET.COM

thank you for your support
The administrator has disabled public write access.

IZZONET ecommerce UNRESPONSIVE PLEASE HELP!! 11 years 1 month ago #3424

• Steven Silbert
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Huda. I did a check check on the net and found that izzonet.com is indeed there and hosting something like 1200 stores.

If you are unhappy with what they offer, please talk to me about transfering to my structure. I am building an interface which you can view at www.e-strategic.net/ShopDemo. Please note that this is still in Beta stage.

IZZONET ecommerce UNRESPONSIVE PLEASE HELP!! 11 years 1 month ago #3429

• mark
  • MSB Junior Member
Here is some more contact info I have found. PS they are actually located in Israel.

Business Details
Name
Izzonet
Address
16 Levontin st, TEL AVIV - YAFO 65112, Israel
Phone
972 3 683 9724
Mobile
972 54 645 0470
Fax

Email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Website
www.izzonet.com/
Contact Person
Mor Friedman (Marketing manager/ Biz Dev)

These people are terrible human beings

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds