Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Share Certificates - Please demistify

Share Certificates - Please demistify 9 years 6 months ago #4144

Good day,

Excuse my ignorance but I am uncertain about certain aspects of share certificates. Is this something generally included as a service by accounting officers when registering a Pty Ltd or is this an extra service? What can one expect to pay for having the certificate/s legalised and the turn-around time? In terms of the number of shares and share value, how is this calculated or are these thumb suck figures?

Thank you in advance.
Edgar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Share Certificates - Please demistify 9 years 6 months ago #4192

• Matthew Haddon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Edgar

Share certifictaes are issued to every shareholder on registration of a company and don't cost anything extra. If you want to change the certificates there will be a small admin fee but that is all.

Generally shares are always issued as non par value which basically means your shares are worth nothing and only used to illistrate your share of ownership in the company.

If your business grows you can give the shares a value but that is very far down the line and only affect you when you are looking for investors.

Call me on 0734398384 if you want to chat in more detail. I can help if you want to reprint certificates too for your company.

Kind regards

Matthew
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds