Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I want to start a renovating company

I want to start a renovating company 12 years 8 months ago #1577

• Tebogo
  • MSB Junior Member
I want to start a renovating company, but i don't know where to begin, how does one market such a company. . . . . . . .am thinking of starting small, by doing the painting jobs. . . .would i need to register such a business if yes, what do you suggest. tx I want to start a renovating company, but i don't know where to begin, how does one market such a company. . . . . . . .am thinking of starting small, by doing the painting jobs. . . .would i need to register such a business if yes, what do you suggest. tx :) I want to start a renovating company, but i don't know where to begin, how does one market such a company. . . . . . . .am thinking of starting small, by doing the painting jobs. . . .would i need to register such a business if yes, what do you suggest. tx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I want to start a renovating company 12 years 8 months ago #1584

• Paul Sondergaard
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, have you looked at the business plan templates to down load on this site. Go and download those, read through them and you'll get some idea. Then respond to me about what you've got out of it and then we can take it further if you like.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds