Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Private secretary

Private secretary 11 years 11 months ago #2679

Hi All
I want to hire my secretarial services out very cheaply. The idea is to have 4 categories from R99.00 per month up to R399.00 per month. The R99.00 option would be purely email service (unlimited usage, I'm still thinking about MB limit) and the most expensive / least cheap option would be email with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint services. The idea is to get monthly retainers. Those who use my service, great; those who dont (but still pay) great.

All comments and opinions greatly appreciated. I need to make a decision about this asap.

Regards
ERIKA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Private secretary 11 years 10 months ago #2726

• Daniel
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi Erika,

Interesting concept, virual secretaries have taken off overseas but aren't seeing much locally in small business.

My guess would be to target academics who have a large paper load or the sole proprieter of a trade company. Likely something like a handyman or plumber etc. Having a virtual secretary to collate corresspondence and possibly more intentsive paperwork would be a big help for these guys who are on the road all the time. i know, i used to be one many moons ago.

If this is something you are planning full time then maybe look at light bookkeeping as well. i'm sure Dylan has something in the Pastel range which would work.

All the best
Daniel Enticott

Glow Innovations cc
Unit 4, 7 Greenville Terrace
Diep River, Cape Town

Tel: 021 706 0733
Fax: 021 705 9184
Cell: 083 415 1674
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.glowinn.co.za
www.facebook.com/glowinnovations
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds