Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Things Your Small Business Can Do To Avoid Website Neglect

Things Your Small Business Can Do To Avoid Website Neglect 11 years 10 months ago #2751

• Thabo
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Create and implement an integrated cross-channel strategy that will help ensure everything looks the same – and that your content is similar – on your various platforms

One of the biggest reasons your customers and prospects stop listening to you is because you’re not updating your information. When I’m speaking to groups, I tell them “Nobody reads the Sunday paper on Thursday” as a reminder to keep their various properties up to date. And the reason your audience doesn’t “recognize” you online is because you don’t look the same on all your sites. Take some time and create a strategy that includes all your various platforms: Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, email to your team, whatever else. When you publish on article on your website, you should be promoting this article across the various platforms to let your audience know you’ve got something new. It doesn’t have to be at exactly the same time with exactly the same content – but it should be close.

As for your look and feel, remember you need to keep your avatars in synch so folks know who you are when you participate in the other social channels. I just updated mine yesterday, and I am still going through the various places I need to update, because my strategy got overrun by the various new platforms out there and I didn’t make a note of it. I’m going through and making notes in the next few days because I need to. Don’t make the same mistake I did: Keep good notes – and stay on top of this!

webss.co.za will give you all. Get your free website ate Webss.co.za and connect with your Customer

Thabo
webss.co.za
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds